martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Anime is a style of animation or cartoon from Japan. They are mostly based in mangas, little stories or comics that talk about science fiction, love, war or whatever topic you can imagine. I’m little bit familiar with Anime and I can say that I like it but I’m not a fan.

When I was younger I watch a lot of the classic Anime, like Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Ranma ½, etc. I don’t remember which anime was the first one that I’ve seen and also I don’t know if I had a favorite one but I remember that the anime that I liked the most it was “Slayers”. I like Anime because is fun and because the stories are original and uncommon.



I think that Anime has influenced my life but not in a big way. It depends on the anime, because some anime are very educative, some are very existentialistic but also there are some anime that worth nothing.


I have to say that the only thing that I hate from anime is/are the songs. Specially, the opening or ending songs of the anime. When they started, I changed the channel, waited for a couple of minutes and came back to see the story. 

4 comentarios: