martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

Books and reading

I don’t know if I am a book worm but I like very much to read. Of course, it depends of the books. If at the beginning any book doesn’t like, I just can’t read it, except if it is from the university, in that case I have to read it for obligation.

When a I was a child I didn’t read a lot, I preferred play at the street or even watch tv. I started to read a lot when I was 13 years old with the books of Harry Potter. I can say that this is my favourite book because of the history and because with these books I realized that reading a book is like going to another world where you can feel, live and see a lot of new and extraordinary things <3. 

I like every kind of books, but I prefer the books with an existentialistic deal. In that way, I can say that my favourite writer is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. His books are a little bit tiring because is so descriptive but the stories are very unique and strange.


The last book that I read was “El código da vinci” by Dan Brown. It is difficult to me summarize it but the story is about Robert Langdon who has to solve the mysterious death of Jacques Sauniere and in the long way he found out a lot of secrets about him and other people. It is the worst summary in the world but I try jaja. I can say that it is a wonderful book and very easy to read, so it is suitable for everyone. I can say that it would be a perfect gift for someone who doesn’t even like to read because the story it is told in such a perfect way that nobody can resist it. Si I invite you to read it, you are not going to regret it jaja.



5 comentarios:

  1. I like García Marquez too! he's cool :) and you've convinced me to read "El código Da Vinci" ajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Try to be more serious the next time, and don't use to many "jajaja" PLS <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never read harry potter only see the movies :c

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Noches blancas is most better than harry potter jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar