martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

In my career some teachers have told us that dreams are expressions from our unconscious and that they are physical states that help to regulate the organism. I think this too, that dreams are expressions from our unconscious that fight for our attention. I don’t think that you have to worry too much about a strange dream, because what you dream it is not exactly what it really means, many times even is the opposite of it, the interpretation of your dreams has to be accord to your life. I don’t believe in the dictionaries of dreams that some people sell because dreams aren’t standardized.

I sometimes remember my dreams, especially in weekends because I can sleep more and they are very strange! They don’t have sense at all. Sometimes in my dreams I am in some place and to the instant I am in other place with no correlation to the first. Sometimes I dream with people I don’t know. But I have to say that I love my dreams, they are so funny because of their weirdness. Even if they are nightmares, I like them too, because I like how dreams can affect you, I think that is so interesting.

I remember that last night I dream about my dog was pregnant, and that she can talk to me so she told me that she was sad because she can’t find her lover dog. So I help her to find him. Can you see that it has no sense?


I can say that I daydream ALL THE TIME. Sometimes I daydream possible thing and sometimes impossible things. I like fantasize because it allows my imagination to run. And like it says in a song that I really like and often listen “Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction, whatever happens in my dreams, and I know it can’t be worse than this, so I prefer to sleep”.


3 comentarios: