martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

EAT is one of the most delightful activities that you can do. I can say that I am a fan of food. I love to eat, but unfortunately my favorite meals are the one that have a lot of calories, like fast food, candies, cakes, etc. If I ate these things too much, I would probably get very fat, so I try to consume this kind of meals to the minimum, but it is so sad to stop eating something because it has too many calories, sugar or fat.

Eventhow I love this kind of food it is not the only food I like. I can say that my regular diet involves all kind of food; I eat meat, vegetables, pasta, fruit, etc. I try to eat the most equilibrated way possible, and of course, sometimes I give myself the freedom to eat fast food like pizza, french fries, ice creams, etc.


I always say that the next month or week I’m going to do a diet but at the end I never do it. But last year I do a diet for real for the first time because I was really fat and it works because I lost a lot of pounds. It wasn’t a very strict diet and it helped me to value the importance of a healthy and equilibrated diet because eating affect the way you feel. In that time, I felt fantastic, pretty and light. So if you eat healthy and equilibrated, you also have a healthy and equilibrated mind. 


6 comentarios:

  1. Like you I think that I'm a fan of food too <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that is not neccesary to be on a diet to be healthy and well sometimes eat some fast food but in a little quantity

    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Karli! I understand you so much!!!! That is a strength reason for a good friendship jajajajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. are you sure you're not doing diet now? 'cause you are thinner !! :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. that sounds very "Jote", but it wasn't my intention hahaha

      Eliminar
    2. oooooooooooh!!! thank you so much, baby willo <3

      Eliminar